Just like that, the read-a-thon is over. I’m sorry I couldn’t get this post up sooner. I was super exhausted yesterday.
Total pages read: 550
Tot. Minutes Spent Reading: 9h 10 min
Total Books Completed: 2 and a half books
Total Mini-Challenges Participated In: 3 (I think)
Tot. Minutes Spent Blogging/Mini-Challenging: 70 mins
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Shiver/Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, Audrey Wait by Robin Benway, Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong, Heist Society by Ally Carter, Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken, Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien, The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell, Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu. These are all highly addictive novels.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I was more motivated.
5. How many books did you read?
Two and a half.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare and my textbooks. 😛
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
City of Ashes!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
All my textbooks?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I’m a Reader. 😀
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I’ll be a Reader again. Can’t wait for 2011!