This month the task is simply to eat Japanese food, take a picture if possible, and tell us about what you ate. You can go to a Japanese restaurant, or make something at home. It can be a favourite dish, or you can challenge yourself to try something new. The choice is up to you.
For more information head over to In Spiring it is the Dawn.
I was really excited to do this challenge as I eat Japanese food really often. Besides, I’m a foodie and I like to take pictures of the food I eat.
Warning: this post may cause excessive drooling and hunger pangs.
Matcha green tea with ice cream
Mushroom and cheese omelette, delicious!!
Seafood pizza, Japanese style. Quite nice. Are you salivating yet? Proceed on for more photos.
Some shrimps, too plain for my taste.
Fried crabs… I think
Garlic fried rice
Raw fish and squids and other marine creatures
Not exactly sure what this is but it’s a decoration.
Ramen! In spirit of this challenge, I decided to watch Ramen Girl.
5 reasons why you should eat Japanese food
1. It is so much healthier than fast food, pasta, burgers etc!
2. It is a fun experience trying food from other cultures.
3. We get tired from eating Western food all the time right?
4. Eating ramen beats eating pasta!
5. Just because you don’t eat raw food doesn’t mean you shouldn’t eat sushi! There are other types of sushi like the California Roll which do not have raw food.
Want to eat expensive Japanese food? Try Nobu! 😉 Nobu restaurants can be found in many places including Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami Beach, New York, San Diego, Dubai, Intercontinental Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, Mexico City.
Living in Los Angeles? You might also want to try Katsuya.
6300 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028