Hi all. I know I said I’ll be doing book discussions in Nov. but I have been busy lately. In the mean time, I would like to do a survey first.
Do you prefer if we discuss chapter by chapter each day OR we have separate posts on each character and one big post and anyone can comment.
I was thinking of having the 4 posts.
Shiver- general discussion (overall thoughts on book and the romance)
Grace- discuss about Grace, her reasons for her actions etc.
Sam- discuss about Sam, his reasons for his actions etc.
The pack- discuss your feelings about the wolves
Let me know and I’ll go with the one everyone chooses. If you’ve read SHIVER, I urge you to participate in the book discussions. And if you have yet to read SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater, here is 10 reasons why you should read it.
1. Grace is not a pathetic character unlike *cough* Bella
2. Grace and Sam loved each other for 6 years! How incredible is that?!
3. Sam is a swoon-worthy!
4. the book cover is gorgeous. =P
5. @mstiefvater’s writing is amazing. the words flow smoothly and it’s compelling!
6. Shiver debuted on the NY bestselling list. Number 9!
7. Sam is a good guy! It’s different from all those bad guy books. A change is good.
8. SHIVER was fantastic.
9. Shiver might be made into a movie in future!!
10. Because everyone should read Shiver and tell everyone to read it too.
If those 10 reasons aren’t enough, check out these lovely reviews of SHIVER: my own review of Shiver (read it and discover the 11th reason why you should read this book), Kid Lit, , Harmony Book Reviews, Chick Lit Teens, The Reading Zone, Twin Pigeon, Presenting Lenore, Angieville, The Tales of a Ravenous Reader, Library Lounge Lizard, The Story Siren.