Synopsis: Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school-that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses but it’s really a school for spies.
Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she’s an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real “pavement artist”-but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?
Cammie Morgan may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she’s on her most dangerous mission-falling in love.
Ladies, I am so sorry for posting the disucussion late. I had a really bad day on Wednesday. Hope you understand! There are no right or wrong answers. This discussion is open to everyone! Just a FYI, this post contains spoilers.
Well, here are the questions:
- Why do you think Prof. Smith is so secretive?
- Why do you think corn dogs are so popular? Are they really that good?
- If you were Cammie and Bex and Liz were busted, would you cause a diversion or attack Smith or join your two bffs or continue the mission?
- Do you think Cammie’s mission was successful?
- Why do you think “he” aka Josh was staring at Cammie? What do you think made Josh notice her?
If y’all don’t know yet Ally Carter is now Twittering!