Hi all, welcome to the second book discussion for the first book in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter.
Synopsis: Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school-that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses but it’s really a school for spies.
Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she’s an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real “pavement artist”-but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?
Cammie Morgan may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she’s on her most dangerous mission-falling in love.
There are no right or wrong answers. This discussion is open to everyone! Just a FYI, this post contains spoilers.
Well, here are the questions:
- How do you think Joe Solomon knew Bex’s father?
- Why do you think Joe was late for the first CoveOps class?
- What do you think was Joe’s purpose of mentioning Cammie’s father, knowing it will hurt her feelings?
- What was your impression of Joe Solomon after the first CoveOps class?
- Would you want to be the daughter of the headmistress like Cammie?