Whee! This interview is so interesting! Check back tomorrow or something, I have a mini contest for you guys. Something about birthday wishes for *cough* Steph *cough* and a *cough* ARC!
1. What was your high school experience like?
High school was a blast. I went to a really small school with about 350 people and everyone got along really well.
2. What was the craziest thing you ever done while in high school?
Probably the time I drove six hours to see a guy only to miss him by five minutes!
3. Which was your fave subject back then?
I enjoyed my psychology class and band.
4. What books did you like to read when you were in high school?
I was so busy in high school that I didn’t read much besides magazines.
5. What was your dream job when you were in high school?
When I was in high school everyone wanted to work at the movie theatre. That was where everyone would go on the weekends and I was so jealous of the people that got paid to see everyone. Plus, they always knew who was going on a date!
6. Did you ever have a part time job during vacations when you were in high school?
I worked at a hardware store the entire time I was in high school. It was a total blast.
7. Where did you and your friends hang out after school?
I usually had to go straight from school to work. Sometimes my friends would come visit me at work.
8. What would you usually have for lunch?
I have no idea why I remember this but I ate barbeque potato chips and chocolate milk almost every single day!
9. Ever eaten in a toilet stall like Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls?
Ew, no way.
10. Did you like school dances or the prom?
I loved all the dances, unfortunately I usually ended up hating my dates though! 😉
If you want to win Spring Breakup by Stephanie Hale, then comment on this post. I’m debating between using the random number gen or putting everything in a bag and drawing out the winners. Big possiblity of me choosing the latter!
Let’s add some fun for commentors! Comment and tell me what you like the most about high school! Friends, dances, anything! When commenting, make sure you state what your number is. For example:
In high school, I liked the school the most. It was so big and blah blah….
And so the next person who posts will be comment #2.
Stay tuned for the last part of the interview! Full details on the contest can be found here. Sorry, only US residents allowed to enter for this book. International people can enter Oh. My. Gods and VOTR. 🙂
If you missed out part one interviews here they are!